blog design

Friday, May 16, 2008










These are some family pictures.  The first is my dad playing to Stone.  It's never too early to start liking the guitar!  Stone is going to be the next A Rod or the next John Mayer!  Or both!!!! The next 2 were taken at my Papaw's 86th birthday party.  That is my mom and Stone and then my Papaw with Stone, me, Mom, my brother, Eric and his son, Aiden.  That was such a fun day! The next two pictures are of Damon's family  The first is his mom, Leslie and Stone when they came out to visit from California this past February and then his stepdad Walt, and his two brothers Jaason and Brandon.  We had such an amazing time when they came out to meet out little man!  He was such a hit!  We are going out to California in August to see them and visit our friends!  Look out for more pictures as Stone travels across the country for the first time!  

No comments: