blog design

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This was Stone's very first piano lesson.  Great posture, good hand position!  He's on his way!!
However, he would rather smile and ham it up in front of daddy and the camera!!!  Pay attention, Stone!
Hi Dad!  Don't I look cool!!!
I LOVE all of the this attention!!!
I can stand up with the help of Mr. Chair but I still can't crawl yet!  Why crawl when mommy and daddy will carry me everywhere I need to go!


Daddy, you are pulling my shirt too tight and making me look like I have a Budah Belly!!  I love it when you pick me up!  Haley, you can't get me!!


2 comments:

k8 said...

oh my gosh, that little piano is ADORABLE!

Tricia said...

Well, it looks like Stone is loving his piano! Tell Damon he better get a baseball in his hands...soon! haha I agree with what Stone said...why walk when you can get carried. He is such an adorable little fellow!

I'm glad we ran into you guys at Broadway. I hope you had a great vacation! Ours lasted a little longer than we expected. When you get to the beach...who want to leave?!?

Keep updating your pictures! I love watching Stone grow!